.

Press Kit Contact Buy Clark Aldrich Designs Bio Books and Articles Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

Sunday, May 1, 2011

For the entire month of May, the eBook of 'Unschooling Rules" is on sale for just 99 cents.

Good news! For all of this month, the eBook version of Unschooling Rules is on sale for just 99 cents! This includes Amazon's Kindle version. It will return to its normal price in June.

This is in response to the incredibly positive reaction the book has gotten so far, including in homeschooling communities and schools across the country, and even the White House!

So thank you everyone for the kind reviews, support, buzz, and emails, and I hope this sale makes the book even more accessible to anyone interested in the future of education.

4 comments:

  1. I prefer something with paper pages to turn and bookmark (good thing I already purchased it). I recently listen to a segment on NPR that showcased many of the same principles http://www.npr.org/2011/04/28/135142895/ravitch-standardized-testing-undermines-teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I can't wait to hear it.

    And I really like the aesthetic qualities of the physical version of this book. I am very excited for it to be on sale at the Barnes and Noble stores at the end of this month, as I believe people will find it very satisfying in their hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing, but I just don't know why I can't find this ebook in iTunes store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @prettyhummingbird - Just send me an email. I will figure it out.

    ReplyDelete