.

Press Kit Contact Buy Clark Aldrich Designs Bio Books and Articles Blog, Facebook, and Twitter

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Sim About Anti-Doping (#unrules01)

I designed this sim for the World Anti-Doping Agency to allow young athletes from all over the world to experience choices around doping. It strives to focus not on either "learning to know" or "learning to do" but on "learning to be." Take a look at this video about it:



(I had to create a neutral fictitious sport so as not to disengage any real athlete, and JumpCross came out really well!)

The process I used to create this sim, and countless others, is outlined in Designing Sims the Clark Aldrich Way (a draft of an upcoming book), and my upcoming conference Serious Play, both aimed at industry professionals. Then play the adventure game here.

No comments:

Post a Comment